Thank you for your interest in teaching Kick Start Fat Loss Classes.
This is a pilot scheme I am expanding in Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, South Yorkshire & Leicestershire.
I am looking for qualified Instructors and Personal Trainers to become a Kick Start Fat Loss Consultants & Leaders.
We are still only reaching a fraction of the 30million people in the UK who are overweight. The Kick Start Fat Loss method is THE most up to date approach to living a healthy, happy lifestyle.
That is why I am on a mission to recruit even more warm, caring, compassionate, dedicated Leaders to open groups and transform the lives of thousands more people who are currently struggling with their weight.
Running your own Kick Start Fat Loss group is both personally and financially rewarding, and can make a real difference – to you, to your family and to the lives of people in your local community.
We also know that taking on a full Kick Start Fat Loss franchisee may be too big a commitment right now, so working under me is the ideal project for you to get started with us
Main Role of Kick Start Fat Loss Leader
Enable more Members to achieve long term weight loss success by delivering high quality service to Members and potential Members in meetings in group and 1:1 discussions and achieving company targets for performance, growth and development.
Be an ambassador of the brand by successfully maintaining your weight loss success, being an expert in the Kick Start Fat Loss programme and displaying the company values.
- Organise your meetings & classes in your local area to attract new members and grow your meetings. Publicise meetings and participate in activities such as health awareness days, in stores etc. as required by your line manager.
- Run brand standard meetings & classes
- Conducting effective weigh ins, talks & classes: demonstrate empathy, build positive relationships with members, help members find appropriate fat loss solutions within the programme.
- Celebrate the achievement of member’s individual goals and the group’s success keeping all members motivated to continue.
- Facilitating an effective group meeting discussion & delivering a brand standard Kick Start Fat Loss class.
- Building rapport with members by demonstrating empathy and understanding of the personal experience of each member both within the meeting room and also outside using social media
- Delivering the Getting Started Session to all new Members to ensure their understanding of the programme and the support available to them.
- Ensure all appropriate stock, meeting supplies and meeting support materials are available at all meetings and transported between storage location and meetings.
- Promote new products and tools that the company develops to aid member success.
- Be a part of a team displaying the company values and attend area meetings to keep up to date with your area, understand business changes and share best practices within your area.
- Provide cover for other meetings in your local area.
- Complete tasks outside of the meeting room which include communications with members e.g. email, phone and text, ordering stock, reporting meeting performance stats and adhering to Business Administration policy.
Key skills and experience required:
- Qualified Fitness Instructor at Level 2
- Is able to communicate effectively verbally.
- Demonstrates self confidence in a way that inspires others to have confidence in them.
- Is able to demonstrate skills to persuade and influence others.
- Excellent presentation and active listening skills; facilitates discussion in the meeting room amongst members.
- Is able to demonstrate accountability and take action when things are not working.
- Proactive, service and solutions focussed.
- Effective prioritisation.
- A good time keeper.
- Committed to achieving success for members.
- Interested in & likes being with and interacting with people. Is approachable and shows evidence of being in a relationship builder.
- Has a passion for and delivers great customer service.
- Demonstrates empathy, caring attitude and sensitivity to others.
- Able to talk about own experience of weight loss but recognise that the experience of others may be different.
- Demonstrates positive energy.
As a Kick Start Fat Loss Leader You will need to:
Find a suitable venue that can be booked for 4 week consecutive period.
Take part in the training with Rachel Holmes
Market your class on social media
Network with local businesses, womens groups & sports groups.
How It Works
The cost of a KSFL Local Sub – Licence and training is £347 + monthly fee of £37 + VAT per month
Music PPL Free
KS EXTREME Training
You will need to find a suitable venue & promote using social media and flyers – all artwork/templates/branding is supplied.
Online support for your customers, bookings and social media publicity will be organised through Kick Start Fat Loss HQ.
By running your KSFL Club in a 4 week block you would charge between £47 – £67
This includes all of the online support, a weekly class with you, daily emails, updates and motivation.
All detox manuals & starter packs are supplied to you by HQ as part of your monthly fee
1 class running with a minimum of 10 people at £47 = £470 – minus room here
Running 5 Clubs sessions per month with a minimum of 1o people per course = £2350 – room hire.
You recoup your money back within the first month.
This is THE perfect opportunity for Instructors who have limited time to market their own classes and want to teach a growing branded class format with all the support.
I am looking for Instructor wanting to teach several courses per month in different venues & various times
Once established there will be opportunity to grow your business. and become a full franchisee.
I am taking applications only for this limited opportunity so don’t delay email me Rachel@Choreographytogo.com for an application form