Make a simple guacamole dip with this recipe:
- 3 medium avocados
- 1 tomato, finely diced;
- 1/2 white onion;
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon or lime juice;
- Optional salt and pepper to taste.
- Open the avocados and scoop out the flesh.
- Mash the flesh with a fork, it can still have hard parts, follow your preference.
- Stir the other ingredients.
- Enjoy right away or store in the refrigerator.
NOW SPICE IT UP
Here is how you can get experimental with one of our favourite KSFL friendly homemade dips:
•Add mango and goji berries for a little sweet and tangy touch!
•Spirulina – a great source of protein.
• Mint gives it a fresh and summery taste.
•Don’t like avocado? Swap it for asparagus!
• Kale adds extra GREEN power!
• Italian twist- add in sun dried tomatoes and olives, maybe even some parsley!
• Curry punch- add in a little curry powder to spice things up!
• Pomegranate seeds add a little crunch and sweet taste!
We hope you enjoyed this post, please share your creations with us @KSFLUK
Grab our Kick Start Coconut oil with 40% off today!!!Posted on