Who knew Kick Start Coconut Oil is also FANTASTIC for our furry friends?!
So we all know it has amazing benefits for humans… but what can it do for dogs?
Most of the coconut oil benefits come from it’s antibacterial, anti-fungal properties. It also provides a fast source of fuel and energy, enhancing performance and aiding weight loss. In dogs the coconut oil can balance the thyroid, helping overweight dogs lose weight and helping your dog feel more energetic!
Research shows that coconut oil gently elevates the metabolism, provides a higher level of energy and vitality, protects you from illness, and speeds healing. As a bonus, coconut oil improves any dog’s skin and coat, improves digestion, and reduces allergic reactions.
If you give coconut oil regularly to pets, it may have these multiple benefits:
- Clears up skin conditions such as eczema, flea allergies and contact dermatitis
- It makes their coat glossy, smooth as well as deodorising
- Disinfects cuts and promotes wound healing
- Improves digestion and nutrient absorption
- Aids healing of digestive disorders like inflammatory bowel syndrome
- Reduces or eliminates bad breath and aids in elimination of coughing
- Contains powerful antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal agents that prevent infection and disease
- Regulates and balance insulin and promotes normal thyroid function
- Helps prevent or control diabetes
- Helps reduce weight, increases energy
- Aids in arthritis or ligament problems
It is recommended 1/4 teaspoon for every 10 pounds of body weight twice daily for basic support, but don’t go crazy as too much can result in very soft stools!
So give it a try and let us know how your doggy is benefiting from the fantastic product that is coconut oil!
KSFL #PICWITHPETS COMPETITION!
With the launch of our new Kick Start Coconut Oil we are today launching a competition :
To enter simply photograph your pet with our Kick Start Coconut Oil and share it with us on social media with the hashtag #PICWITHPETS
The top 3 most inventive pics win a NEW BBQ & PARTY BOOK!
So get entering for your chance to win!
Entries close 9am Friday 9th October.