Here at KSFL we promote journalling as a great way to track daily habits and and promote a positive mindset.
The BULLET diary is all about journalling in a positive and creative way… find out more:
- Do a WINS list- it is so satisfying at the end of your day to write down your 3 wins of the day… even if it is just connecting with an old friend or getting a good breakfast.
- Jot down 3 good things at the start of your day- this is shown to decrease the effects of depression and increase happiness appreciating the positive things you have in your life.
- Tracker- By simply writing down your food/activity/feelings daily you will soon see patterns… for example if you notice you feel moody when you have caffeine then you know to pull this out of your diet.
- Goal setting- Write down your ambitions and how you are going to get there… when your visualise these you are more likely to make them happen.
- Be creative- if you like drawing, colouring or sketching then do it… the more creative you are the better you will feel.
- NO RULES- don’t stick to rules log your thoughts and feelings however suits you best.