Do you struggle to make time for the gym? Do you want a relaxing workout to reduce stress?
Here are my top tips to introducing Pilates at home:
- Make sure you are in a relaxed and calm space with NO clutter!
- Wear something comfortable.
- Take off your socks- bare feet helps you grip to the mat.
- Slow your breathing- try breathing in for 4 and out for 4 until you feel relaxed.
- 10 minutes daily is all you need to de stress and improve your health.
- Buy a mat- this will mean you can take your workouts anywhere you like including the garden on a sunny day.
- Set a positive affirmation daily like “I FEEL POSITIVE”.
- Pilates is fun so practice daily for best results and see your fitness and wellness improve.